Friday 15 June 2012

Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.


At least that's what Albert Einstein said, but what did he know.

The point is I am a product of my own decisions. Everything that I am and everything about my life is as a result of my decisions and choices in life. Ergo, if I'm not currently leading the life less ordinary that I so desire then it's down to my past decision making and I need to change my 'level of thinking' that created my current situation.

This all sounds quite severe. Could this be where some people slip into the mid-life crisis category. I mean surely change doesn't have to mean a complete revamp of one's life values? Maybe the level of thinking just needs tweaking. The point is, if I keep doing the same things I'll keep getting the same results so something's got to give.

No comments:

Post a Comment